Together We Can Make a Difference
About the Orthodox Christian Fundraising Program
The Orthodox Christian Fundraising Program has its roots in charity work, celebrating its 10th season.
With a deep love and passion for helping children of all ages, we have hosted some of the most spectacular Christmas Festivals throughout the GTA. You name it, we do it! Our philosophy is that as children of God, everyone deserves the chance to realize his or her self worth. Whether we are supporting orphanages worldwide, feeding the homeless in downtown Toronto, sponsoring needy children to attend summer camp, contributing to cancer research, or supporting individuals who have displayed exceptional courage, this is our way of helping to make the world a better place.
Therefore, let me personally invite you to Come Celebrate the Magic of Christmas with us as we take you through a Winter Wonderland! You will be spellbound as you walk through an array of magnificently decorated Christmas Trees, wreaths, swags, garland and centrepieces.
We also provide unique and beautiful Christmas giftware that make wonderful keepsakes or heirlooms that can be passed on from generation to generation.
Unique Life Size Nativities, as well as an assortment of Nativities, Angels, Santas, Nutcrackers and Dickens Villages are but a few of the spectacular items that we provide – high end décor and giftware, at affordable prices for our clients who want to turn their home or business or venue into a Winter Wonderland, or just want to give that perfect gift!
Capture the Christmas Spirit and feel like a child as you relish a Christmas cookie dipped in hot chocolate!
Give a gift twice! With oodles of giftware to choose from, know that whenever you make a purchase, whether it is a small token gift or an heirloom that will become a part of your family history, or gorgeous Christmas Décor, a portion of these proceeds will go towards helping a child. It is a win/win situation.
- Charities helped to date from the Orthodox Christian Fundraising Program and/or The Christmas Hut Inc.:
- Hogan Rafael Ayou Orphanage in Guatemala - 6 years
- Project Mexico - Orphanage in Mexico - 1 year
- St. Innocent of Alaska Youth Camp on Kodiak Island - 1 year
- Camp Transfiguration - subsidizing camp fees for youth who can't afford to go – 3 years
- St. John the Compassionate Mission - Feeding the homeless in downtown Toronto - 3 years
- Breast Cancer Research at Sunnybrook Hospital - 1 year
- Bob Rumball Centre for the Deaf - 4 years
- Teya Fund at the Bob Rumball Centre for the Deaf - 3 years
Please see our events page for upcoming details. See you there!